Terms of exchange or return
Exchange or return of goods of good quality is possible within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the order
Conditions for exchange or return
An exchange or return of goods of good quality is possible provided that the product’s presentation and integrity are preserved (presence of labels, tags, seals, absence of signs of wear, stains, perfume smell and other contaminants).
To arrange an exchange or return of goods of good quality, fill out the return form, where you indicate your full name, contact number, reason for the return, when placing an order on Instagram, your nickname *. Also indicate the bank card to which the refund will be made.
Sending for return or exchange:
For Ukraine: Kiev, Novaya Poshta branch No. 150, recipient Irina Evgenievna Kovaleva, +380975858888.
Important! If you indicate “cash on delivery” in the payment method, we will not be able to receive the parcel, and it will be returned to you.
For Russia and other countries: Ukraine, Kyiv, index 03150, Henri-Barbusa 37/1, apt. 815 Kovaleva Irina Evgenievna +380975858888
Important! All costs associated with returning or exchanging goods are paid by the BUYER!
Refunds are made within 3 banking days from the date of receipt of the goods.
*Instagram handle must not be changed before receiving the refund.
Please be reminded that we will not be able to accept returns if:
- More than 14 days have passed since the purchase was made.
- The product contains traces of use (worn or tampered with. Read the “Return Conditions” section).
- There are no tags, labels, or sales receipt, etc. (Read the paragraph “Return Conditions”).
- The parcel has the status “cash on delivery” or “shipment at the expense of the recipient.”
Public offer agreement
1.1. This offer is an official offer of the Dreamdress website, hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”, to enter into an Agreement for the purchase and sale of goods remotely, that is, through an online store, hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”, and places the Public offer (offer) on the official Internet – the Seller’s website http://dreamdress.kiev.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Internet site”).
1.2. The moment of complete and unconditional acceptance by the Buyer of the Seller’s offer (acceptance) to conclude an electronic contract for the purchase and sale of goods is considered to be the fact of payment by the Buyer of the order under the terms of this Agreement, within the terms and at the prices indicated on the Seller’s website.
Concepts and definitions
2.1. In this offer, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms have the following meanings:
* “product” – models, accessories, components and accompanying items;
* “Online store” – in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “on electronic commerce”, a means for presenting or selling goods, work or services through an electronic transaction.
* “Seller” is a company that sells goods presented on the website.
* “Buyer” is an individual who has entered into an Agreement with the Seller on the terms and conditions set out below.
* “Order” – selection of individual items from the list of goods specified by the Buyer when placing an order and making payment.
Subject of the Agreement
3.1. The Seller undertakes to transfer ownership of the Goods to the Buyer, and the Buyer undertakes to pay for and accept the Goods under the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement governs the purchase and sale of goods in the online store, including:
– voluntary selection by the Buyer of goods in the online store;
– the Buyer independently places an order in the online store;
– payment by the Buyer for an order placed in the online store;
– processing and delivery of the order to the Buyer under the terms of this Agreement.
4.1. The Buyer has the right to place an order for any product presented on the Online Store Website.
4.2. Each item can be presented in an order in any quantity.
4.3. If the goods are not in stock, the Company Manager is obliged to notify the Buyer (by phone or email).
4.4. In the absence of a product, the Buyer has the right to replace it with a product of a similar model, refuse this product, or cancel the order.
Order payment procedure
You can pay for your order:
– By bank card (Visa, Mastercard) on the website or Privat24
– In cash to the courier upon receipt of the order (with this type of payment, the Nova Poshta commission for payment processing is added to the cost)
– Cash or Visa and Mastercard cards in our showroom at the address: Kyiv, Antonovicha st., 23
– Cash on delivery
5.1. Payment is made upon receipt of the goods at the transport company branch in cash in hryvnias.
5.2. If funds are not received, the online store reserves the right to cancel the order.
Order delivery terms
Order delivery times depend on the availability of goods in our store:
• If the product you choose is in stock, we will ship your order within 1-2 business days.
• Is the product you ordered out of stock in the store? Not scary! The average order delivery time in this case will be 3-6 weeks.
But we are becoming faster and faster and 90% of customer orders are shipped within 2 weeks.
6.1. Delivery of goods purchased in the online store is carried out to the warehouses of transport companies, where orders are issued.
6.2. Along with the order, the Buyer is provided with documents in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
Rights and obligations of the parties:
7.1. The seller has the right:
– unilaterally suspend the provision of services under this agreement in the event of a violation by the Buyer of the terms of this agreement.
7.2. The buyer is obliged:
– pay on time and receive the order under the terms of this agreement.
7.3. The buyer has the right:
– place an order in the online store;
– draw up an electronic contract;
– demand that the Seller fulfill the terms of this Agreement.
Responsibility of the parties
8.1. The parties are responsible for failure to fulfill or improper fulfillment of the terms of this agreement in the manner provided for by this agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine.
8.2. The seller is not responsible for:
– the appearance of the Goods changed by the manufacturer;
– for a slight discrepancy in the color scheme of the product, which may differ from the original product solely due to different color renderings of personal computer monitors of individual models;
– for the content and truthfulness of the information provided by the Buyer when placing an order;
– for delays and interruptions in the provision of Services (order processing and delivery of goods) that occur for reasons beyond its control;
– for illegal illegal actions carried out by the Buyer using this access to the Internet;
– for the Buyer’s transfer of his network identifiers – IP, MAC address, login and password to third parties;
8.3. The buyer, using the Internet access provided to him, is independently responsible for damage caused by his actions (personally, even if another person was under his login) to persons or their property, legal entities, the state or moral principles.
8.4. In the event of force majeure circumstances, the parties are released from fulfilling the terms of this agreement. For the purposes of this agreement, force majeure circumstances are understood as events of an extraordinary, unforeseen nature, which exclude or objectively interfere with the execution of this agreement, the occurrence of which the Parties could not foresee and prevent by reasonable means.
8.5. The parties make every effort to resolve any disagreements exclusively through negotiations.
9.1. The online store reserves the right to unilaterally make changes to this agreement, subject to its prior publication on the website http://dreamdress.kiev.ua/
9.2. The online store was created to organize a remote method of selling goods via the Internet.
9.3. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information specified when placing an order. At the same time, upon acceptance (placing an order and subsequent payment for the goods), the Buyer provides the Seller with his unconditional consent to the collection, processing, storage, and use of his personal data, in the understanding of the Law “On the Protection of Personal Data.”
9.4. Payment by the Buyer for an order placed in the online store means the Buyer’s full agreement with the terms of the purchase and sale agreement (public offer)
9.5. The actual date of the electronic agreement between the parties is the date of acceptance of the terms, in accordance with Art. 11 of the Law of Ukraine “On Electronic Commerce”
9.6. Using the online store resource to preview the product, as well as to place an order, is free for the Buyer.
9.7. Information provided by the Buyer is confidential. The online store uses information about the Buyer solely for the purpose of processing the order, sending notifications to the Buyer, delivering goods, making mutual settlements, etc.
Procedure for returning goods of good quality
10.1. Return of goods to the online store is carried out in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
10.2. Returning goods to the online store is carried out at the Buyer’s expense.
10.3. When the Buyer returns a product of proper quality, the online store returns the amount of money paid for the product upon return of the product, minus compensation for the online store’s expenses associated with delivering the product to the Buyer.
11.1. An electronic contract is considered concluded from the moment the person who sent the proposal to conclude such a contract receives a response on acceptance of this proposal in the manner prescribed by part six of Article 11 of the Law of Ukraine “On Electronic Commerce”.
11.2. Before the expiration of the validity period, this Agreement may be terminated by mutual agreement of the parties before the actual delivery of the goods, by returning funds
11.3. The parties have the right to terminate this agreement unilaterally in the event of failure of one of the parties to comply with the terms of this Agreement and in cases provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine.
Please note that the online store dreamdress.kiev.ua on the official website http://dreamdress.kiev.ua/ has the right, in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine, to provide the right to use the Internet platform to individual entrepreneurs and legal entities for the sale of goods.