Back in 1550, French women made the corset an element of court fashion, then it appeared in the Spanish royal court and soon became a symbol of ceremonial grandeur.
Nowadays, corsets can be seen on girls in everyday life as well, because they give incredible femininity and grace to the figure. So, in this article, we want to pay attention to wedding dresses with corsets.
DreamDress is the best wedding salon in Kyiv. During the fitting, we will pay attention to you, help you create a magical image, as a result of which you will definitely feel as if you are in a fairy tale! You will also be able to create a sketch of the dress yourself, and we will take care of its realization.
We have an incredible selection of wedding dresses with a corset in our assortment, because we know how important this element is. Firstly, it can correct figure inaccuracies, and secondly, it can emphasize the chest and waist.
Characteristic features of a wedding dress with a corset
- Emphasizes the figure;
- Hides and corrects the volume of the hips and legs;
- Allows you to visually enlarge your breasts;
- Gives an even and absolutely graceful posture;
- Lacing allows you to change the size and volume;
- Adds femininity to the image.
Today we have three types of wedding dresses with a corset:
- A one-piece model where the corset and skirt are sewn together;
- Corset and skirt as separate elements from each other;
- With an elongated corset, where it plays more of an accessory.
It seems that everything you need has been clarified and it’s time to call for a fitting. We will be happy to make sure that you feel as warm and comfortable as possible at our place, so take your family and friends and hurry to the address: 23 Antonovycha St., Kyiv. But before that, be sure to make an appointment at a convenient time +38 098 585 0088, +38 097 585 8888.